Shaganash Light (Island No. 10) is located 15 km east of Porphyry Island Lighthouse on the North Channel which is a recreational boater passage east and west.
No.10 Island is located close to a bigger island called Shaganash. Locals sometimes refer to this light as Shaganash Light. The Island has little to no amenities, but does include a ‘thunder box’ and a picnic table for visitors. Camping areas are located on the beach or on the higher ground near the lighthouse.
The lighthouse interior is not open for public viewing but could be opened upon request. The lighthouse was built of wood in 1922 and went automatic in 1954. Future amenities are being planned.